Saturday, August 24, 2013

Around here.


It's hard to believe that September is almost here. 
We've sold, gave away and shipped most of our things. Life, living out of a suitcase has begun. 
Ben has been busy with work and I have been checking things off of our to-do list and spending time with my friends. 
Our dear friends Amy and Nate have opened there home to us and it has been wonderful. It's a gift to be able to spend my days with a friend that I not only think is fun, but also look up to. We've cooked together, ran errands together and lived life as one big family. 
We've also got to bump up our aunty and uncle status, helping out with 2 year old Chi. It is great practice for both of us! 
Next week we are off to Maui for a family vacation and then back here for our last few weeks in Hawaii! 
This week: 

We said goodbye to our old house. 

We began marking the route we will take across the country and back again. 

Ben surprised me with a  beautiful Sunrise sea shell necklace. I little piece of Hawaii I will take with me. 

Lazy evenings getting inspired by National Park documentaries. 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment