Friday, February 14, 2014

We've moved!


Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

 I have great news to share! Ben accepted a position at a local community hospital and we've moved into a lovely apartment north of Seattle.

We officaly moved in earlier this week and are still getting settled. Many of you know the transition we've been going through, not to mention our place in Hawaii didnt exactly have a kitchen. ( I cooked for years on a hotplate and mini convection oven).
 So after months of staying with friends, traveling and living out of boxes we get to have our own space, unpack and ladies and gentleman, I HAVE A KITCHEN! A real life working kitchen. WAHOO!

Since we are still unpacking and wanting to live in the space for a bit before we start decorating and buying big items I'll share a little bit and save the rest for later. Of course the room that is 90% done is the….kitchen.

Again, I'd like to thank those who have helped and supported us along our journey. It would not have been possible without the help, guidence and friendship of those we hold near and dear.

Thank you!


I'm feeeling very thankful! 



No comments:

Post a Comment