Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Showers bring flowers

What a week it has been! 
This past weekend was my sisters bridal shower and bachelorette party. I flew in a few days before Ben for the festivities and to prepare Charlie and Ozzy ( our cats) for their upcoming travel back with us. 
It rained most of the time, so not much different from home. Everything went wonderfully! It was so nice to see family and friends that I haven't seen in years and to meet Chris' mother, sister in law and gran for the first time! 
Ben arrived in time to celebrate my birthday (early) with my family and for us to visit with some of his side of our family, while we were in town. 
We mailed the last bit of things we had left here that wouldnt fit into our car while we were on the road trip last winter. 
It was a whirlwind of a week. Fun and busy. We ALL head back home today. 

Here are a few pictures from this week! 





Katie with her fiancé Chris' family. 

Bridesmaids and the bride! My sister is on the far right, in blue! 




Taught my Nan how to take a selfie!

Ben arrived and we visited a local farm on our way down to see some family. 


We are excited to get home safely with the cats and continue settling in. 










No comments:

Post a Comment