Saturday, June 14, 2014

Etsy shop is open!

Im so excited to announce that my Etsy shop JES Design Studio is now open!

Link:
www.etsy.com/shop/JESDesignStudio 

I have been working hard designing and creating new pieces, photographing my designs and building my shop. It took me a few weeks to get all my ducks in a row, I wanted to make sure it was done right.

Last weekend we had our first photo shoot, here on the ranch of course. My beautiful friend Brieann was nice enough to be our model and rock my designs!

I've stocked my shop with a few items at first and will continue to add as we go!
Thank you to everyone for the encouragement, support and sharing of my shop and Facebook page!

XOXOXO

-Julie

Here are a few photos from our shoot last weekend!













No comments:

Post a Comment